We are proud to partner up with the team at the beautiful San Carlos Plaza Hotel, Beach & Convention Center in San Carlos, Nuevo Guyamas, Sonora, Mexico! Journey with us and learn about the history of San Carlos and the nature that surrounds it. Also experience the options of outdoor activities such as hiking, zip lining, bonfires on the beach, etc., that are simply wonderful! Join us for a 4 day/3 night excursion to San Carlos, including a visit to the Pearl Farm, hiking and zip lining at Nacapule Canyon, and a Sunset Boat Ride!Itinerary
Enjoy a continental breakfast as you travel in a luxury motor coach to San Carlos Plaza Hotel, Beach, and Convention Center. Upon arrival, enjoy a Mariachi reception with two Margaritas included! After checking in, enjoy a delicious dinner (included). Rest of night free.
Enjoy an American breakfast before heading out to visit the Pearl Farm. After you learn about all of the beauty and intricacies of the rainbow pearl and its impact on the local economy, ride back to the hotel for some light lunch. After lunch, we will head out to Nacapule Canyon where you will enjoy some guided light hiking and zip lining. We will finish off the day with dinner by the bonfire on the beach.
Enjoy another breakfast, and spend the rest of the day at your leisure. There will be another light lunch offered, and the rest of the day is on your own, until it is time to say goodbye to the day with a Sunset Boat Ride with dinner upon return.
Enjoy one more breakfast before we head back to Tucson in our Luxury motor coach
*Guided tour of the Pearl Farm
*Guided tour/hike and zip-lining at Nacapule Canyon
*Sunset Boat Ride
*Roundtrip transportation in one of our luxury motor coaches
* Three nights lodging at the beautiful San Carlos Plaza Hotel, Beach & Convention Center
* Meals include continental breakfast upon departure, three breakfasts, three dinners, and two lunches
* Guided tour of the Pearl Farm
* Guided tour/hike and zip lining at Nacapule Canyon
* Sunset Boat Ride
* Mariachi/margarita reception upon arrival
*Optional driver gratuity
* Optional tour guide gratuity
***PASSPORTS ARE REQUIRED FOR THIS TOUR!!!!
* Most of these activities will be outdoors, so comfortable walking shoes and sunscreen are highly recommended